Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Email received May 10, 2010

So we didn't end up going on the outing with the other sisters today, but I forgot my magical bag of electronics so I can't even play with pictures or anything and now I have all this time to waste and nothing to do! Well, I guess I'll just write home.

Hmmm, what should I write about now? How about the fact that we're doing a lesson about the Armor of God tonight and we spent the last week making some pretty sweet armor, and ever since Sis Johnson tried it on this morning she's been acting a little crazy...or maybe that's normal.

Or...how about t-shirts? I want a new t-shirt, but I can't remember what I have at home so I guess I'll just buy a new one, maybe a Las Vegas one. What size t-shirt does dad wear? Just for future reference.

This one's for Tasha: I'm assuming her pillowcase got dirty, but last night I noticed my companion is using a t-shirt as a pillowcase and it made me think of you. (Editor's note: Tasha has made t-shirt pillows.)

What else to say...I'm singing a duet in Zone Conference tomorrow; it was a little touch and go for a bit as we only had two weeks to get the music, learn the song (he's sung it before, I'd never heard of it), find someone who could accompany in the ever shortening time frame and get together to practice. But miracles happen and that's why God allows some people to develop their talents so very well; we ended up with a sister from one of our wards who could play the song perfectly the second time through - well, she's says there are still mistakes, but I can't hear where - she also played the piano for the entire stake play I told you about, she's awesome. (I'm trying to set up David with her son who is leaving for a mission to Hungary in a month.) We got together to practice singing with each other and with the accompaniment for the first time this morning and everyone says it sounds pretty amazing; the song is beautiful, I hope I get a good recording for you tomorrow. Since you know everything that happened prior to Saturday evening most of this email is pretty up to the minute - this just in: Sis Johnson got hit on at the library for the third time in 2 months. It's kinda funny...poor girl.

Did you ever get emails with pictures from our last Zone Conference? I'm never sure if I write down the correct email addresses when I'm away from the computer. Can't think of much else to say. Any burning questions since Saturday night? Comments, questions, concerns...anything? I guess I'll go tinker around on lds.org for a while; I'd watch the videos there, but I don't have any headphones with me. Oh, well.

-Sis Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment