Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Email received Jun 7, 2010

Another one of those crazy busy weeks where so much has happened I don't know how to write about it all. I'm working on some good illustrated stories for y'all, so if you're patient you'll get lots of pics and vids hopefully next week.

Some highlights: Churro's baptism (his real name is Diego, but no one calls him that) was AMAZING!!! He literally filled the chapel with all the friends he invited. It was really so amazing, that's about all I can say. We taught a lesson to a foreign exchange student from Thailand, she goes home in a couple weeks but we had fun watching the Restoration in Thai. Since transfers Sis Knuteson and I are covering the Singles Ward with the elders; yesterday was our first day - 8 hours of church! And on a fast Sunday! I love my life!! It's weird enough being in a single's ward again, but try doing it as a missionary - double weird. But there's a lot of return sister missionaries, so we hope to have plenty to keep us busy. Can't think of much else that won't be better with pictures, so hopefully next week there'll be lots of fun headed your way!

-Sis Cloward

P.S. I sang Mercy's Arms (Track #1) in one ward on the 16th & in the other ward on the 30th; I sang Baptism (Track #2) at Churro's baptism.


Get Your Own Free Hypster.com Playlist.


Just some evidence of possibly the world's greatest district:
Sisters show their love
Elders show their love





 

No comments:

Post a Comment