Monday, June 14, 2010

Email received Jun 14, 2010 (a big one!)

Pics from Red Rock 5-24-10

Welcome to Red Rock
All the Southern Sisters
My Comps, Sis. McCracken and
Sis. Forred (medical missionary)
The View
All of us
Eating lunch (finally)
Terrific trio
What?! Sis. Johnson's getting transferred?!
Giant tortoise - note the sign, I was
glad to be wearing pants


The district I love

Elder Powell
Elders Petersen and Williams
Lovely sisters
Fun in the car
I swear we were parked
I don't even know what those are
Elder Powell
Elders Robison, Mabeza, and Powell
Our Zone
Elders Smith, Powell, Mabeza, Petersen, Sis Knuteson
Zone Conference training on unity (post Elders Petersen and Mabeza and Sister Johnson) - the Zone Leaders joined our district because it was too close for sisters to participate, Sis. Knuteson was bummed about that

Elder Powell

Mission Life
(Sorry, the first two got numbered wrong.)


Elders...what else can I say?



Sisters on bikes. As for the last few seconds...see comment above.



Again, no comment needed.



The other district - they had some difficulties.



Our district - we've already been together one transfer plus we had a few minutes to practice (roughly 2 min 5? sec, if I remember correctly) - my camera chip finally filled up right before the finish line - sad day!! But I believe it was approximately 58 sec. Booyah.

Final addition to the armor of God

I was gonna send a sweet video of the new spider we caught last night, but it's too big. Shapoopie. Life's going well, hope you enjoy all the evidence, there's always more, but some will be better shared in person. Thank you for all the updates and pictures. I love you bunches.

-Spider Catching Master Sis Cloward

No comments:

Post a Comment